Please note this profile is an excerpt of what I have done in my life. It gives thus an insight.
You can download a PDF by clicking on ‘download’ button, or to view a PDF simply click on the link of the PDF you wish to open.
“Para – Memorabilia” and “About Us” – Angelic Healing Services (2005-2012) https://www.solancevoyagegallery.com.au/angelic-healing-services/
*”Philosophia” *Writer *Oracle *Spiritual *Creative
Para Kas-Vetter and Christine Kas, Twins
Para Kas-Vetter: I am told I was born at Melbourne, Victoria, ‘Australia’, 27th December 1967 on Wednesday at 4.00pm. I am the eldest of twin ‘daughters’.
Using your purest connection to Love and Light, your pure intent of the reason to wanting to know who I am, your purest vibrations of Love and Light, and highly connection to Pure Love and Light Source and thus intuition, you will know. You will also hence get an insight into my past lives, what my life has entailed in this life path on Planet Earth, in addition to the excerpt of My life I have thus far shared with all. Your Pure Heart will also surely know exactly who and what I am. To obtain a deeper understanding requires pure intent. I also support the Truest versions of Ancient Astrological and other various methods of Ancient Readings that have been used for thousands of years.
Important Sacred Names: Paraskevi and Para Kas-Vetter
Many years ago there was a story my mother shared with me. A very sacred story.
My Aunt Paraskevi, my dad’s sister, went to Heaven at a very young age. No one really knows the true story what actually happened to her, though there were stories told, but my dad had always kept her memory very sacred to his heart.
Prior to my mum being pregnant again after giving birth of a baby boy, my brother, my Aunt Paraskevi appeared to my mother consistently until my mother asked my dad for a photo of his sister to look at. Upon seeing the only photo that there was, she recognised it to be the lady that kept appearing in her dreams, my dad’s sister. She made a promise to the soul that continued to appear to my mother that when the first daughter would be born, her name would be Paraskevi.
7 years later, upon the first born daughter being born of twins, my parents named her Paraskevi.
That person is Me.
My mother’s dreams of the soul appearing to her then no longer occurred when my parents full-filled that promise.
Although my birth and given name is Paraskevi, I was constantly called Para. And there came a point in my young years when I felt to form my own identity rather than be seen as My dad’s Sister. And so at a very young age, I made a very profound and important decision, that led to ‘legally’ change my name to Para. I felt deeply about this. It resonated with what I needed to do in this life path. And what I have been always called. Para.
Nowadays, I am known by Para Kas-Vetter that reflects the path I currently am on with my husband Otto.
On the 12th of September 2020, whilst living 5km from Marengo, 7 Kms from Apollo Bay at the time, in Victoria, Australia, something remarkable occurred that transformed me within in how I saw the name Paraskevi.
I had always known the story of Saint Paraskevi, being the healer of eyes and the soul. How she remarkably conquered enormous challenges, and full-filled her devotion to her mission on Earth. There are countless stories of Miracles. That memorable day, I wanted to see where the island of Lesbos was located due to a significant event that occurred there. It is a Greek island located in the northeastern Aegean Sea, although it is located much closer to Turkey. That moment instead I saw the words of a name on the island on the map: Ayia Paraskevi. (translated Saint Paraskevi). An instant, immense connection was felt flowing right into the depths of my soul. It was a very profound moment. I felt so connected to want to acknowledge the name Ayia Paraskevi, that I embraced dearly my birth name as Paraskevi for the first time in a way I have not ever done before.
Since birth, every year on the 26th of July, Saint Paraskevi is commemorated and the name Paraskevi is celebrated. The joy of the birth name Paraskevi given. Thus “name days”. To this day I still continue to celebrate my Name day and commemorate Saint Paraskevi’s Sacred Day.
That day of the 12th of September 2020 though, something within me stirred so deep that for the first time I wanted to sincerely acknowledge and thank my birth name Paraskevi, and that today I honour the full sacred energies of who I am now, as Para Kas-Vetter, focused on full-filling promises of paths and missions of My Soul.
“It takes Phenomenal Courage, Extraordinary Strength, Immense thought, True Humbleness, and Truth to step outside the Paradigm of what is expected of us, so as to Thrive and Represent The Truth of who we Truly are.”
Para Kas-Vetter’s great depth of hard work faced with extraordinary adversities in life, the courage to pursue that which is for her Highest Good and learning the most valuable lessons that life has had to offer her along the way, and in fulfilling some of her long treasured dreams, has gained her great respect and recognition within the public eye.
Her love for writing, art and photography has brought much love and light to the hearts of many worldwide. Her passion for life brings back to us the innocence of what being alive is all about. To be able to appreciate and respect its true wonder of again, and embrace once more the true meaning of life.
“Like so many precious elements on Earth and beyond, art and words truly also contribute extraordinarily towards restoring faith, bringing hope, inspiration and joy to our hearts and our souls. We all need love, support, guidance, hope, strength. We all need laughter and fulfilled dreams. We all need harmony, peace, acknowledgement, to live freely without fear. We all need to feel whole within ourselves, with Universe and the world.”
“Opening our awareness is an ongoing process. Every time we unfold one aspect of our lives, we begin to see possibilities for further expansion. An opening that may feel like the ultimate breakthrough at one point may later be seen as simply the prelude to the next miracle…and then the next, and on and on. Our potential for growth never reaches an end….No matter how far we evolve……”
Jacob Liberman (“Take off your glasses and See”)
- Australian Holistic Healers and Counsellors Association
2008 to 2012
- Australian Psychics Association APA
- International Psychics Association IPA
- Australian Spiritual Association
- Inner Peace Institute of Wellbeing
- Tarot Guild of Australia
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
- The Australian Psychological Society Ltd. (APS)
- Centre for Grief Education
- Victorian Association of Family Therapists (VAFT)
- Australian Family Association (AFA)
- Australian Childhood Foundation (Former:Australians Against Child Abuse)
- Victorian Deaf Society
- Anglicare Parentzone (Victoria)
- Children’s Protection Society Inc.
- Association for the Welfare of Child Health
- National Association for the Education of young Children (NAEYC)
- Young people’s resources
- Clinical Counsellors Association
- Mental Health Foundation (Victoria)
- Psychotherapy in Australia
- The Counsellors Network Association
- Mathematics Association of Victoria
- Australian Association of mathematics Teachers
- Educators of the Deaf Association
- Deafness Foundation Victoria
- Australian Association of Teachers of the Deaf
- Deafness Resources Australia
- Australian Association of the Deaf
- Better Hearing Australia
- Specific Learning Difficulties Association of Victoria
- The Child Care Centres Association of Victoria
- Kindergarten Association Multicultural Resource Centre
- Note taking Association of Victoria
- “Communication Disorders” – Assessing, diagnosing and treating children with different levels of literacy development and hearing impairments
- Case Study – Analysed the speech and listening skills of deaf and hearing impaired children
- “Kids Who Don’t Fit” – Analysis of psychological disturbances that effect behaviours of children in school environments
- Case Study – Psychoanalytic approach analysis of certain behaviours in children
- Visionary Spiritual Institute of Australia
- Grand Champion Student for the Outstanding Achievement of Tarot Studies
- Outstanding Achievement of Numerology/Palmistry studies Top 10 Award:.5
- 2006 Student of the Class for the Outstanding Achievement of Tarot Studies
- 2006 Student of the Class for the Outstanding Achievement of Numerology/Palmistry Studies
- Visionary Spiritual Institute of Australia Scholarship
2001-2002 Master of Counselling with HONOURS (UNE) (was not inspired and due to many factors did not complete it)
2001-2003 Research HECS Exemption scholarship (Commonwealth Government)
- Australian Mathematics Competition for the Wales Awards
- Soft Pastels
- ‘Philosophia ’ – Love of Wisdom
- Painting and Drawing
- Art and Craft
“….New discoveries are constantly Emerging that challenge what we thought we previously knew. And so every now and then we come to paradigm shifting realizations that alter our perception of what it means to be human, what we are capable of, and what the true nature of reality is.”
EDUCATION ongoing since 1988
Brimsmore Realist Art School Oil Painting and Pastels
Hampton sculpture Sculpture
- Meditation A Journey Within
- Psychic Development 1 and 2
- Healing with Crystal
- Introduction to working with Angels
- Angel Readings
- Angels in your Life
- Higher Self Connection
- Psychic and Visionary Art Workshops
Visionary Spiritual Institute of Australia
- Tarot Certificate Course
- Crystal Healing
- Psychic Development
- How to create your owns Spiritual Business
- Numerology and Palmistry
- Crystal Healing
- Professional Numerology
Inner Peace institute of Wellbeing
- Course in Wellbeing (includes Mediation and Stress Management Techniques)
- Great Relationships Course (including Meditation and Jungian Psychology Theory)
CAE Melbourne Photography Course
Harcourt Learning Direct (ICS Learning) Certificate III – Child Psychology
Child Protection Society Certificates I & II – Personal Safety
A Protective Behaviours Program
Barton College of TAFE Note taker for the Deaf & Hearing Impaired
Victorian Deaf Society Australian Sign Language (Basic)
Australian Sign Language (Intermediate)
The Australian Institute of Diploma of Professional Counselling
Professional Counsellors (Level 5)
- Practicalities of Counselling
- Counselling Skills
- Stress and Stress Management
- Relationship and Conflict Resolution
- Abuse and Abuse Counselling
University of Melbourne Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies
University of Melbourne Bachelor of Education (Secondary) – Science
(Majors: Mathematics and Psychology (Behavioural Studies), Science) (Registered Teacher to VCE Level: Mathematics, Behavioural Studies (Psychology), Science)
Counselling Skills for Teachers
Computers in Maths Education
St John’s Ambulance First Aid in the Workplace – Level II
“I have given each petal permission…….to begin to loosen its grip on the bud. Now, the process can no longer be controlled……….. There’s an energy that has been released in the process that won’t allow me to go backwards. Oh, part of me would really like to go backwards, like when I rewind a movie I’ve recorded. It would feel much safer to be in that bud, but my inner self, my soul, won’t let me do that. It keeps pushing me forward, making me become what I am supposed to become. It persistently offers me new inspiration, more commitment, a higher level of desire. And now, indeed, it feels more painful to remain where I’ve been than to move towards where I’m going. I can do nothing but flower………….”
Nina Amir https://ninaamir.com/when-it-is-more-painful-to-blossom-than-to-remain-a-bud/
2012 – Current
Otto Vetter and Para Kas-Vetter
Sòlance Voyage Gallery
‘Sacred Whispers’ ‘Sacred Journey’ ‘Spiritual Quest’ A Pilgrimage to Unlock the Sacredness of Life.
Para Kas-Vetter: *”Philosophia” * Writer *Oracle * Spiritual * Creative
“I looked in temples, churches, & mosques, but I found the Divine within me.”