“….expand our vision beyond our previous expectations, to restore hope, explore new horizons and to rekindle inspiration…..of new beginnings and new discoveries…………..”
“* According to my own conscience, what do I believe in my heart of hearts to be true and just?
* What does true freedom mean? What sorts of responsibilities does that freedom entail?
* How can I best share what I believe to be true with others, in a way that I can be clearly understood?
* Where have I been led astray? And how can I get myself back on track?
* What more do I need to learn, discover or become informed about?”
– Spiritual readings
– Looking at things from another perspective
– Mystic quests and journeys
– Exploring new horizons
– Traveling or going on an adventure
– Going hiking, horseback riding, or on a road trip
– ….find yourself again
– Expanding your world
– Philosophizing on life
– Attending a teaching or lecture
– Feeding your mind
– Seeking the Truth
– Generously giving with an open heart
– Laughing joyously and audaciously
– Appreciating the irony of a situation
Lauren Howard Coleman